Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Real Disappointment

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We've done well. Two years in the top 6 and generally playing quite good football. We're not in big debt and have a great ground and new training ground .

Both the last two years I've travelled to a playoff at the Amex from Liverpool.Ive hoped we could win, but was prepared for disappointment. The Palace game was awful and the Derby result not much better.

I could get over that. However worse is the following day discovering that the manager has gone and there has been trouble for several weeks. The team must have been affected and again it will affect signings and retention of players this summer. Once again well have to start afresh under a new system.

We are throwing away our chances.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If he doesn't want to be here there's not much we can do. I think we can all see the common denominator in all of this.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
The OP is right though. Regardless of who did what to whom and when, as a club we are failing to build on the progress made on the pitch. We lost the last close season and were very slow coming out of the traps. We threw away leads and sunk to 16th before steadily turning things around. Now it seems that we are destined to reinvent the wheel again.

Glum.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
I feel that the REAL disappointment is learning yet ANOTHER song in three years after Kumbaya, ooooooh Oscar Garcia and the Sangria chant. Give us oldies a break here.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I feel that the REAL disappointment is learning yet ANOTHER song in three years after Kumbaya, ooooooh Oscar Garcia and the Sangria chant. Give us oldies a break here.

Or BOTH Palace and frickin' Blunderland staying up! Five months ago there was no way BOTH of those had a chance of staying up and yet! Could this season have been any worse?!?!

:lolol::wozza::ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here