Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feeling Misled

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Part of my justification for renewing my season ticket was that we are trying to move up. Not expecting that to happen immediately, not expecting us to go crazy and bet the farm. However two talented managers have effectively qualified themselves out on the basis of how we are not set up to progress which suggests that:

A) we have a plan, but it's not ambitious enough or is too constrained - either way Club please share it and the target timeline

B) we are constraining ourselves to FFP principles which no-one else is following - Club please comment on how material this is in reality, are QPR going to be deducted points? No.

C) something else two managers have both called out that we the fee paying fans are not privy too - Club come on, give us clarity quickly please.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Part of my justification for renewing my season ticket was that we are trying to move up. Not expecting that to happen immediately, not expecting us to go crazy and bet the farm. However two talented managers have effectively qualified themselves out on the basis of how we are not set up to progress which suggests that:

A) we have a plan, but it's not ambitious enough or is too constrained - either way Club please share it and the target timeline

B) we are constraining ourselves to FFP principles which no-one else is following - Club please comment on how material this is in reality, are QPR going to be deducted points? No.

C) something else two managers have both called out that we the fee paying fans are not privy too - Club come on, give us clarity quickly please.

I said this last year and never got any answers

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
we was going to buy season tickets this year but we decided to wait and see how the summer pans out, ie, signings etc, but now we'll just stick to southern counties radio.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'll give you 75 quid for it.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
OP wants a sensible well run snooker hall with no ups or downs.

saying that, barber has a decent powerpoint presentation about getting to the prem, but keeps forgetting what happens on the blades of grass.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Probably, apologies all...I've got a sense of humour failure about today's news.

Don't worry about it....there are many who feel the same. At least it is good to see that what happens to the Albion DOES matter to many of us.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

I presume you didn't endure McGhee, Hinshelwood and Jeff Wood.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Yes I did...where are you going with that? Our constraints were pretty clear then.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Don't worry about it....there are many who feel the same. At least it is good to see that what happens to the Albion DOES matter to many of us.

True, good point.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The fact is you're going to see better and more exciting football next season whoever the new manager is, so don't be too upset.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here