Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did Ulloa fight through the pitch invasion to wave goodbye as well?

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012

He made a big point of coming to us.. I'm very worried that he is going as well.

What the hell is going on at our club?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
He finished the game quite near the away fans so he didnt have to fight through much of the pitch invasion to come over and show his appreciation. It was probably easier for him to walk over to us rather than fight through the crowd that had already made its way onto the pitch near the dugouts. I wouldn't read into it too much.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
He finished the game quite near the away fans so he didnt have to fight through much of the pitch invasion to come over and show his appreciation. It was probably easier for him to walk over to us rather than fight through the crowd that had already made its way onto the pitch near the dugouts. I wouldn't read into it too much.

I hope you're right!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I studied his face and body language looking for exactly this. I couldn't read anything either way into what I saw.

Calde did fight his way over though - that I just read as Calde being the good guy we all know him to be anyway.

It looked like that, first job of new guy is to stop this appalling event

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

He made a big point of coming to us.. I'm very worried that he is going as well.

What the hell is going on at our club?

Agreed, I don't for a second believe he wants to be here.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Not too concerned if he does go. Not the player he was last sesaon. Far too much complaining and not enough "getting back up and on with the game". There are much better strikers out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here