Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope we do end up with Sherwood..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Because I imagine if there are some serious underlying issues with Barber, Burke et al that Tim wouldn't be afraid to talk about them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
yep you are right he is no yes man

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
I hope you're being sarcastic - the last thing we need right now is another one who is off the wall like Poyet. Just because he's Barber's mate doesn't make him a good solution - and he got found out pretty fast at Tottenham.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Yep thats exactly what we want. A volatile and angry Tim Sherwood managing the club whilst causing rifts with the rest of the Brighton hierarchy.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I really fancy a free Gillet and a quick manage of the Albion

Sherwood IN

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I don't think Gus was afraid to talk about them either. And that ended well.

Well if the FOOTBALL isn't going to entertain me then at least the off the pitch shenanigans can instead.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I hope you're being sarcastic - the last thing we need right now is another one who is off the wall like Poyet. Just because he's Barber's mate doesn't make him a good solution - and he got found out pretty fast at Tottenham.

He didn't seem to do too bad despite being a dead man walking,at least he is passionate about Spurs. I don't think Oscar ever had the passion.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I don't think Gus was afraid to talk about them either. And that ended well.

Well, you beat me to saying that.

Sherwood's record at spurs is impressive, but I'm not sure he should be first choice...plus, volatility isn't the best trait for an Albion manager right now surely?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because I imagine if there are some serious underlying issues with Barber, Burke et al that Tim wouldn't be afraid to talk about them.

Totally agree Husty.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Maybe he would bring Brad Friedel with him. Perfect replacement for TK and perfect mentor for Walton for a couple of years, until he is ready for the first team.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
we might get nosebleeds from attacking football tho......for this reason we should be wary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here