Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another thread bigging y'all up

thatgumyoulike

May 12, 2014
Just registered to thank you guys for your contribution yesterday. The atmosphere was insane and you were a big part of that. Loudest fans we've had all season other than Chelsea (and I'm sure we'd all be loud if our club had 84 trillion pounds). Don't listen to anyone suggesting that you were quiet.

Don't really get why your manager is off. You played really well first game. I was too hungover to run about on the pitch and clapped you guys out as you passed us on the stand and it was nice to see some of your guys giving us a thumbs up and a clap. The whole day was obviously brilliant for us but it was a great advert for football supporters and a middle finger to the louts and yobs that try to drag it down.

Sorry to hear some fans were shouting homophobic gumph over in Brighton. Morons everywhere unfortunately. And if that guy who started the "tinpot" (so bored of that word) thread on here is actually a Derby fan please don't give the cretin the satisfaction of attention.

Much respect. Good luck next season.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Just registered to thank you guys for your contribution yesterday. The atmosphere was insane and you were a big part of that. Loudest fans we've had all season other than Chelsea (and I'm sure we'd all be loud if our club had 84 trillion pounds). Don't listen to anyone suggesting that you were quiet.

Don't really get why your manager is off. You played really well first game. I was too hungover to run about on the pitch and clapped you guys out as you passed us on the stand and it was nice to see some of your guys giving us a thumbs up and a clap. The whole day was obviously brilliant for us but it was a great advert for football supporters and a middle finger to the louts and yobs that try to drag it down.

Sorry to hear some fans were shouting homophobic gumph over in Brighton. Morons everywhere unfortunately. And if that guy who started the "tinpot" (so bored of that word) thread on here is actually a Derby fan please don't give the cretin the satisfaction of attention.

Your style of football, size of club and fanbase deserve PL football. Hopefully we'll not be playing you next season. Good Luck.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014

Good luck at Wembley fella, will watch your progress next season with interest

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Good luck, good club.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A proper football club, with proper fans, all the best for next season, I'm sure it will be in a higher division

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good luck at Wembley.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Thanks for that. Presumably Chelsea had a bigger (Cup) allocation?

Good luck at Wembley.

PG

devonsi

"By-The-Sea"
Dec 26, 2008
Plymouth

Nice1 ;)) Well done you & your club, excting times for the Rams, impressive all over the pitch yesterday, only sorry we didn't give you a tougher test, seems we're still a work in progress... Go Rams, the finals yours for the taking... see you next year maybe...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Well played. Good luck next season.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Good luck mate , when you go up please tonk palace for us:wink:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Best of luck right back at you. Was really impressed with some of the stuff you played. From that performance you deserve your chance on the bigger stage.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Good luck, if you keep that team together it will cause a lot of Prem clubs problems

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Lived in Derby for five years - decent club, good city, proper fans. Good luck at Wembley - hope you win it :thumbsup:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good luck....hope you go up.......Rams, Clarets and The Foxes all good sized, proper football clubs should be in the top division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here