Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 159 80.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
it was oscar who wanted to go, besides if bloom and barber can get malky, i will be more than happy!

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Garcia leaving has nothing to do with Paul Barber. Oscar seems to be disappointed with the clubs playing budget, which is handled by David Burke under the watch of Tony Bloom. Barber is actually doing a pretty good job at the moment.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It won't take long for fans to turn be it barber or dare I say bloom almost same scenerio as last season , who would want to take it on something's clearly not right . We have all had enough of ffp this and that but if u don't take a little gamble now and again we're never going to make it . Oh well. Let the fun begin roll on august

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oscar made the point of praising Barber in his open letter, saying he had an excellent relationship with him.

I don't think we can blame him this time.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
GET BARBER OUT useless waste of space

Finally, I would like to thank Tony Bloom for giving me this opportunity; and especially Paul Barber, for his support; I have enjoyed a close working relationship with Paul during my time in Brighton.
Oscar Garcia

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We know f**k all about the real reasons behind Oscar's decision but I expect he'd have more of a beef with Burke than Barber.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dear me. To put it mildly, I'm not sure that a much-needed serious discussion about deep-rooted issues that may exist behind the scenes at the club is necessarily best brought about by polls like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here