Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those on the coach Seagull 1 yesterday

bognor gull

Feb 1, 2012
sunny bognor
Glad that you found our enthusiasm entertaining after such a drubbing. The ST1 coach is always the best when the 2 clown's at the front get going. There really is nothing worse than travelling home on a silent coach. It's always good to have a bit of banter & share conversations with fellow supporters. Just a shame we miss out on Wembley again. Oh yeah, I also told you all that Oscar had resigned by my reliable source. See, the old gull from boring Polish filled Bognor Regis really is a reliable form of information. Until next season, when we start afresh AGAIN, I'll raise my glass & say thanks to you all on ST1 for giving me the break from the turmoil I suffered during the season when I really thought my life was in complete ruins. Cheers lads & lasses

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Someone gonna spill the beans then?

What we missing

Jan 30, 2008
Someone gonna spill the beans then?

What we missing
i always found independent coach travel to away games the most enjoyable, although i very rarely use them now, i've had a couple of good trips with booze freely available, JUST NEED TO BE CLUED UP REALLY :)
regards
DR

Elmerfan

Jun 19, 2012
Hovered here too long.
Got to say after a game like at Derby ST1 crew are life savers. Great fun despite the quiz. Cant wait for next year - maybe miss the game and get on the bus.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here