Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
He would do a job at a club like Villa I reckon, Lambert likes quick wide players.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
depends on how much we would get for him?
Monacana will be a good replacement but after the Summer will he be ready, will he even have a manager?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
On the basis that rarely fully fit. it is no doubt tempting to be paid considerably more to lie down on the treatment table of a PL team rather than a championship one.

Also with a higher profile would he have time for all the retweets.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Radio 1 news? Was that on Newsbeat, in between Peter Powell and Gary's bit in the middle?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Wants to leave and play in the Preiership - according to Radio One news.

Radio 1? That well known source of Albion information!

Not entirely surprised mind, Kaz does seem frustrated very often, just like we can be at some of his performances.

Very underrated player judging by the comments on here, I think he could get a Prem move, certainly as a squad player. I'm hoping a new manager would talk him round staying here

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I've been sat doing uni work with Radio 1 on all day, nothing has been mentioned. Needless to say, why on earth would they report it anyway.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I've been sat doing uni work with Radio 1 on all day, nothing has been mentioned. Needless to say, why on earth would they report it anyway.

Indeed. Ridiculous thread.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

I second this for the same reason. Nowhere have I thought `blimey, Radio 1 are reporting something on the Albion`

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here