Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That end of season feeling

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Now the final ball has been kicked, isn't it nice to just relax a bit and zone out of Albion related life for a while?

Nothing to worry about for a month or two - just wait for the World Cup to be done and dusted before thinking about it all again.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Wise words Darren. Oil on troubled waters.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
It should have been and might still be, but I think we're heading for a slightly scaled down version of last summer.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Now the final ball has been kicked, isn't it nice to just relax a bit and zone out of Albion related life for a while?

Nothing to worry about for a month or two - just wait for the World Cup to be done and dusted before thinking about it all again.

Oh REALLY?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Yes, I'm quite glad it's all over and done with now and the World Cup anticipation can finally commence.

Oh, and surely it's time for some classic NSC polls to begin.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
The final ball may have been kicked but there's still a few testicles that have not encountered the toecap.

It's just warming up........

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Wise words Darren. Oil on troubled waters.

With added fire?

fireboomjpg-3a635d0e642dd5a0.jpg

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Bloody comedian......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Anagram of Zola. Excellent :thumbsup:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
My liver is well pleased. With the Forest game and then the two playoffs being so close to each other it's taken a bit of a hammering. Jeans feel a bit tighter too. Might be an idea to steer clear until World Cup.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
When does NSC close for the summer?

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Wise words mate,I just cannot be arsed anymore,I can do absolutely nothing about who comes and goes for the Albion.I will now switch off for the Summer and get stressed out over the Mighty Sussex C.C. instead.Come August I will have my Albion head back on and give 100% support to the Team/Manager who ever they may be.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When does NSC close for the summer?

It's an excellent suggestion. Would be much less stressful to close the site and get rid of iphones and internet, and just wait for the radio or the argus to break any news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here