Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am going HUGE we pi*s all over the Championship 14/15

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
We've had three tilts, the new training complex will come online soon, the gates will solidify and TB has done his sums and has come to the conclusion it is now a viable proposition to go up...

TV money and increased prices will pay for the increased personnel costs...

Take the early bird prices and thank me next May :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We've had three tilts, the new training complex will come online soon, the gates will solidify and TB has done his sums and has come to the conclusion it is now a viable proposition to go up...

TV money and increased prices will pay for the increased personnel costs...

Take the early bird prices and thank me next May :)

You're 'on tilt' not the club

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Will we be practicing set-pieces at this new training ground? That could make a difference.

Unless we get a new manager in, and bring in a little bit of youth to aging areas of the squad, I can see mid-table mediocrity beckoning.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Plays off again I reckon. A new manager will do very well to take us up automatically

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Plays off again I reckon. A new manager will do very well to take us up automatically

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
The training centre and academy will doubtless do the club a lot of good. It's a fantastic move on every level though I hope we don't expect it to transform our fortunes straight away. It's very much an investment for the future and I suspect we'll only really gauge how much impact it's had until it's been there for five years and perhaps as long as a decade.

Dec 29, 2011
The training centre and academy will doubtless do the club a lot of good. It's a fantastic move on every level though I hope we don't expect it to transform our fortunes straight away. It's very much an investment for the future and I suspect we'll only really gauge how much impact it's had until it's been there for five years and perhaps as long as a decade.

It may transform our fortunes straight away though. All these chronic injuries Orlandi, Upson, Buckley, Lualua etc have will do much better when they're training on a proper surface. Don't underestimate the impact a hard, bumpy university field will have on the performance of professional footballers over the course of a 9 month season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here