Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Oscar really leaving? and if so, who do you believe should/will replace him?

Baldie1002

Jan 9, 2013
Pulborough, West Sussex
I like many of you was listening to BBC Sussex on my way to work this morning, and heard that apparently Oscar Garcia has handed in his resignation, and that the board would be meeting with him today to discuss his future at the club.

Is this true? and if so who do you believe will be the next man to take the Albion job?

I've heard speculation already linking the likes of Sam Allardyce and Paolo Di Canio to take the reigns for Brighton but obviously these are all rumours and Oscar's departure isn't even confirmed yet, although BBC Sussex confirmed this morning that Oscar Garcia had ended the Tenancy Agreement on his current rented property, and when asked where he was going a source said "Far away from here"

Please let me know your thoughts, and fill me in with any updates as and when they come in.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
As mentioned on another thread, I'd get Ralf Rangnick in asap.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I like many of you was listening to BBC Sussex on my way to work this morning, and heard that apparently Oscar Garcia has handed in his resignation, and that the board would be meeting with him today to discuss his future at the club.

Is this true? and if so who do you believe will be the next man to take the Albion job?

I've heard speculation already linking the likes of Sam Allardyce and Paolo Di Canio to take the reigns for Brighton but obviously these are all rumours and Oscar's departure isn't even confirmed yet, although BBC Sussex confirmed this morning that Oscar Garcia had ended the Tenancy Agreement on his current rented property, and when asked where he was going a source said "Far away from here"

Please let me know your thoughts, and fill me in with any updates as and when they come in.

:ffsparr: Tell me you're a Palace fan. Please.

Dec 29, 2011

Jewish chairman hiring a fascist?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Malky mackay (sp?) been there and done it and available.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
If he is so good how come he's still available?

I believe he's been unable to take up employment elsewhere due to legal reasons at Cardiff City. These were resolved last week.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
If Di Canio was appointed, I would immediately stop my season ticket. My tolerance of people with his views is too limited and we do not need to offer any opportunity to proliferate such extremism.

Allardyce would be a disaster. Frankly, I would even prefer Pardew or Adkins to those two clowns.

I would like Oscar to stay for at least one more season

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea

BBC Sussex did not CONFIRM that Oscar has ended his tenancy agreement - somebody contacted bbc sussex with this story - and the presenter reported it - rather tongue in cheek ho ho ho ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here