Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next season - awaydays

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As a slight consolation (and we didn't deserve to go up this season anyway) lot of decent southern awaydays, more than for many years in the Championship.

You already had Reading staying down, Charlton and Millwall staying up, Watford, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Brentford coming up, Fulham and Norwich coming down, and still the possibility of Orient and QPR.

Not bad at all.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
About time Brighton fans had less travelling they been great all this season and well done keep the faith however the Championship is getting tougher every season with the clubs coming down with large amounts of money from parachute payments.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Like our first season back when we had pompscum and saints . Cracking away days next year . Great division. If we make the play offs , let's hope we have a team that can win them rather than just hope to get lucky

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Like our first season back when we had pompscum and saints . Cracking away days next year . Great division. If we make the play offs , let's hope we have a team that can win them rather than just hope to get lucky

A good test of whether we could win the playoffs if we make them next season might be to have 13 points more than the team in 6th, have scored c29 more goals than them and to have done the regular season double over them, I'd have thought.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bournemouth and QPR are shit away games, they can **** right off.
Hope these games are on a tuesday night.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
As a slight consolation (and we didn't deserve to go up this season anyway) lot of decent southern awaydays, more than for many years in the Championship.

You already had Reading staying down, Charlton and Millwall staying up, Watford, Bournemouth, Ipswich, Brentford coming up, Fulham and Norwich coming down, and still the possibility of Orient and QPR.

Not bad at all.
It certainly brightens up my current view of the Albion short term future,.... although they are still a fair distance for me from the West Country...... Fulham is somewhere I havnt been for a while.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here