Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done Ulloa and Calderon

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
making the effort to make your way through the hoards of marauding Derby at have a :clap2: at the away end

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Was great to see, especially from Ulloa (on the premise that it wasn't him saying goodbye), saw a number of Derby chavs shoulder bump/goad him etc and it would have been all I could do not to smack them senseless.

Don't think you can fault the rest of the team for not doing it given the circumstances either.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have already posted on another thread I don't blame the others that didn't, why risk a kick or a punch it wouldnt be the first time.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I saw stewards trying to stop Calde coming over because some of the Derby fans, but he was determined to get to us.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Calderon or INDIGO. As he was called repeatedly today by BBC snore is at least two years past his peak and needs to be found a role at the new academy teaching backbone if not skill.

He also badly needs to sort his Barnet out. Thinning long hair is NOT a good look. He should go for a Bruno.

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
Nice touch from Calde and Ulloa but don't blame the rest for not coming over. They just got swamped by the invasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here