I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Allegedly.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Wouldn't have seen that one coming, what have they got to offer ?

Freedom to manage perhaps,parachute payments,assured 25,000 gates,Bennett..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Norwich wouldn't touch him with a barge pole after the last two displays. No one would. Dear Christ what a load of shit.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No, really wouldn't lose sleep over his departure

Haven't felt this way before. I'm sort of in the middle of the road, if he stays then give him one more season as he came in under difficult circumstances and didn't really know the squad and injurys. Can't stand Nathan Jones and bet Oscar never heard of him when he joined and it was a club decision that he came to us and not Oscars as he speaks Spanish.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Allegedly.
Oh no no no. Please dont say that. Norwich want him. Oh no. That's terrible.

With a heavy heart, we cannot stand in his way. Thanks Oscar. Don't forget to pick up Taffy on your way out....... :rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave::rave:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Whilst not giving this rumour any more credence than I give any of the daft rumours that people start at this time of year, if he did go, Chris Hughton has a good record of getting teams up from this division (as indeed does Malky Mackay, who somebody's already mentioned).

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whilst not giving this rumour any more credence than I give any of the daft rumours that people start at this time of year, if he did go, Chris Hughton has a good record of getting teams up from this division (as indeed does Malky Mackay, who somebody's already mentioned).

Hughton? Ffs. McKay...in a heartbeat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here