Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now confirmed on SKY

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oscar offers his resignation

You do realise that there is big difference in OFFERING to resign and ACTUALLY resigning don't you?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just out of interest. why did you have to start a new thread on this? Couldn't you have included this in the other threads that you started on the subject?

Are you feeling the pressure to double up on threads now that Rev is in jail?

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Doesn't the fact that it's become public mean that things have already gone too far for him to stay. It didn't need to go public. He could have spoken to TB in private and not created this binfest.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You do realise that there is big difference in OFFERING to resign and ACTUALLY resigning don't you?

Yes. If I'd lost in that fashion I'd be offering to resign too. And you know what. I'd be expecting Bloom to offer me my coat on the way out when he accepts.

It has to be next season we get over the line for his ROI to make sense. This year was a brucie bonus but we were totally blown away by a team that doesn't play in some secret magical way. Derby are a goog hard working team and showed the complete difference in philosophy and style required to push on from this league

I'm sure someone has already pointed out the zero pre season McClaren had, yet look at his impact on Clough's mid table plodders. I'd like a manager who also can lift a group of players like that and I don't think Oscar is it

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I'm sure someone has already pointed out the zero pre season McClaren had, yet look at his impact on Clough's mid table plodders. I'd like a manager who also can lift a group of players like that and I don't think Oscar is it

Yes, yes that was the point I have been making all season long. This 'needs a full pre-season' is such horse-sh1t, Derby do have good players, but not massively better than ours, it's how they are being used.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here