Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente and Calderon

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Heard from a reliable source that Vicente is returning to assist Calderon as manager next season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Going to be a long summer. Again. Thank god for the world xup

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If that was to happen i would be genuinely xstatic!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps if they do take over, we could borrow Atletico Madrid's stadium.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A recipe for disaster, one a very committed and likeable player, with no coaching experience that I'm aware of and a once world class footballer with no coaching or managerial experience either. A combination that would be better suited to lower league football until they have proved they have the attributes, not at a Championship club that have failed in two play off semis. Are some of you stark staring bonkers?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Jimmy Hill

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Heard from a reliable source that Vicente is returning to assist Calderon as manager next season.

Calderon's coaching badges - NIL
Vicente's coaching badges - NIL

???

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
A recipe for disaster, one a very committed and likeable player, with no coaching experience that I'm aware of and a once world class footballer with no coaching or managerial experience either. A combination that would be better suited to lower league football until they have proved they have the attributes, not at a Championship club that have failed in two play off semis. Are some of you stark staring bonkers?

I am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here