Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole to Retire from International Football

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sad if true, should certainly go to this World Cup. Still a top performer despite being woefully underused by the Special One.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A totally average squad with no place for a truly world class player. The guy is an arse but this is ridiculous.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
can still do a job...

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
What a ****ing disrespectful prick!

You think the attention seeking prick could have waited for Hodgson to make the official squad announcement!

If ROy had announced Cole was not in the squad without telling him , he would have been crucified for it. He pre-warns him, and the gobby little shite spreads it before the squad is announced!! What a ****!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Urgh. The amount of brown nosers on Twitter is insane.

Apparently he has been stabbed in the back by his club and country...

I don't really "do " Twitter, is this the genuine Ashley Cole account do you think BoF ? If so, it's a little poor by him but hey, he has previous. He is still an International player but sometimes is a Conference standard publicist.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't really "do " Twitter, is this the genuine Ashley Cole account do you think BoF ? If so, it's a little poor by him but hey, he has previous. He is still an International player but sometimes is a Conference standard publicist.

It was retweeted by Matt Law sports journalist for the Daily Telegraph, and has been verified (twitter has a verification system for celebrity accounts), so I'm confident it's genuine.

Stumpy Tim

I get Roy's decision here. We are not going to win the World Cup, so much better to give Luke Shaw exposure to a big tournament. I don't blame Ashley for his comments on Twitter either. He's probably gutted and you do things you wouldn't normally do when you're not in the right frame of mind.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Joke comments on here . Respect to cole . One of our best left backs ever . Gracious with Roy's decision .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here