Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reason to be cheery....

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Rohan Ince.... Passion and quality in abundance. Gonna be a big player next season. Believe he alongside Stephens and crofts is a cracking prospect. Need good cover though as it's a long old season.

Back 5 will require rebuilding depending on who goes, starting with retaining Ward please. St Ledger released at Leicester. Been linked to him a few times, could do a job.

Feb 14, 2010
We have a fan as a chairman who was on the train home with the fans and who has already re built this club after the mess Archer left.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Rohan Ince.... Passion and quality in abundance. Gonna be a big player next season. Believe he alongside Stephens and crofts is a cracking prospect. Need good cover though as it's a long old season.

Back 5 will require rebuilding depending on who goes, starting with retaining Ward please. St Ledger released at Leicester. Been linked to him a few times, could do a job.

If we get a good offer for Ince, especially from one of those Premiershite teams we are so in awe of, we will probably sell him. I really hope not though. Ince could in my view turn out to be on of the best players ever to wear the blue and white if we can hold on to him for long enough.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
23 Home games, hopefully with reasonable kick-off times on a Saturday :O

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
If we get a good offer for Ince, especially from one of those Premiershite teams we are so in awe of, we will probably sell him. I really hope not though. Ince could in my view turn out to be on of the best players ever to wear the blue and white if we can hold on to him for long enough.

Don't say that, I'll go back to being depressed!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here