Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football shirts

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why dont we or indeed any clubs wear shirts that are skin tight which would stop opponents being able to grab them to hold the player back or down at a corner.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
You wouldn't sell many replicas, looking at the state of many adults sporting them

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Why dont we or indeed any clubs wear shirts that are skin tight which would stop opponents being able to grab them to hold the player back or down at a corner.

Didn't the Italian national team have such shirts at one time??? Or maybe I'm imagining it.

Rugby shirt style would work though.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think super stretchy shirts would work better, our players would be able to move a couple of Yards with the opponent holding out a huge amount of cloth that the ref could not fail to see.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Or how about booking every player for a shirt tug? They'd soon get the idea not to do so.

If anyone's considering tugging me, they'll be getting more than a booking.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
We had these for a season or two didn't we? The navy away, purple shirt, palace one off white shirt and the Palookaville kit?

I seem to remember a bit of a binfest on here about sizes that would fit

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
We had these for a season or two didn't we? The navy away, purple shirt, palace one off white shirt and the Palookaville kit?

I seem to remember a bit of a binfest on here about sizes that would fit

We did! The Palookaville shirt is still my favourite Brighton shirt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here