Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commiserations

SomeDerbyFan

May 3, 2014
Commiserations and apologies for any twats you get coming on here giving it the big 'un tonight or in the next few days.

Hope we don't play you next season and I get the impression you don't want to play us again :wink:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Hey,i personally wish you well,we should have changed things for the 2nd leg,but elected the cautious approach,i predicted a 4-1 defeat...

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
we already had one on here, who didnt even go to the game and spelt like a little child, but thanks anyway, and yeah i would like to play you again your beatable but our tactics were woeful

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Congratulations. We were as poor as you were good. I hope you go on to win in the final for what it's worth. Quick, fluid, attacking and exciting football. Everything we're not.

Best of luck.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Fair play.

We got beaten 4 times by Derby in the same season. No draws, just beaten.

Hope they go up.............

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well done Derby , on tonight's performance you're Premier League bound.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Hands up. We were comprehensively beaten by a better team. I'm still glad we even in the playoffs trying but it was not to be.

Best of luck to you. You've done your porridge in the championship. I don't think there are many of us who would begrudge you another crack at the big time.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Thought Derby were excellent...good luck at Wembley....as long as Harry Redknapp ends up with a sad face (like us) then at least I'll get some satisfaction.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Commiserations and apologies for any twats you get coming on here giving it the big 'un tonight or in the next few days.

Hope we don't play you next season and I get the impression you don't want to play us again :wink:

No problem, you were very impressive today, if you are successful at Wembley, where do you believe you need to strengthen your squad?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
You deserved to win as you attack with speed and get the goals unlike our pedestrian attacking force, hopefully we will change this aspect for next season

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby were quality, some of there goals were pure class, how many of them have we scored this season? That's what we're missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here