Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your highlight and lowlight of the season 2013/14...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Highlight - Doing the double over Leicester for me.

Lowlight - Failing to knock Hull out of the FA Cup with only 3 mins left

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pipping Reading to 6th

Our performances in the play offs

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Highlight- Leo's 92nd minute winner to grab 6th coupled with Readings premature pitch invasion. Classic.

Lowlight- Our overly defensive football for most of the season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ulloa header vs Forest, Derby's 4th today.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Highlight: being in the away end at forest after THAT goal
Lowlight: Ipswich's 2nd goal agiainst us at home (I scuffed my shoes kicking everything) :(

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Highlight has to be beating reading to the play-offs with late goal over Forrest (+ Reading pitch invasion)

Lowlight has been the games where we dropped points because we're not as direct as Burnley, Derby and other teams. (I'm not having a go at the team or Oscar who have both done brilliant this season when you consider losing Barnes, Bridcutt and having Crofts and CMS out for quite a bit. I just think when we're on the counter we pass back and pass it about rather than pass forward or run )

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Highlight - Getting rid of Poyet and appointing Oscar Garica as his replacement. Selling Barnes and El Abd and getting real hard sterling for them! Who ever done those deals should be knighted!

Lowpoint - Apart from the above, around October discovering that Oscar Garica is in fact clueless and not fit for purpose, and not replacing him in time to save our season!

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Highlights: Burnley, Leicester, QPR, Bolton at Home. Ulloa 92nd minute v Forest away.
Lowlights: my near bored to death pulse rate for 90 minutes at every other home game this season & a few away, yet still convincing myself that £650 is well worth the investment for next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here