Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A positive thought

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Leicester got beaten in the playoffs two seasons in a row. Look what happened third season.

If we make the right decisions over the summer we could challenge next season. Yes it's frustrating losing but all is not lost.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Leicester got beaten in the playoffs two seasons in a row. Look what happened third season.

If we make the right decisions over the summer we could challenge next season. Yes it's frustrating losing but all is not lost.

I think there are too many areas to do anything other than be also rans next term,another season of transition..

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
I thought the same earlier and similar sort of story for Swansea when they were building... It's a big summer for us. We need to add some quality and 'evolve' our tactics. Possession is good but we need some fluidity and tempo to our attacking play. Gotta believe the club will rectify this in the summer. As fans we are all gutted today. Tomorrow we will be dreaming of winning the league next season.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Plenty of time to go up... Patience

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Plenty of time to go up... Patience
Really? You honestly believe that! I'd say next season is make or break.

Like it or not, we have a lot of JCL, and I cannot see them spending 500 quid for another season of that crap!

I'd say if we are not in or around the play offs come next renewal date, then expect 2015-16 crowd to resemble Doncaster or Middlesbrough!

I'm worried for our future. We need to keep the JCL and at the moment, I cannot see that happening!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There's a lot of faith being placed in the difference the new training ground is going to make.

Players will train there to start with,so i assume that will be an improvement...take a while for the academy to get up and running.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Really? You honestly believe that! I'd say next season is make or break.

This season was make or break. Next is transitional, no way can we compete with the £££ sloshing around next season. We have a lot of players who are getting on a bit now and need replacing. I'm not convinced we'll spend what's required. Fair enough, not my money.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here