Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool have had a better season than anyone in the prem (not brighton related)

Liverpool have had the best season

• Yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

AngusMc

Apr 27, 2014
In my opinion, Liverpool, with all their improvement and youth, have had a better season than every team in the prem

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Great first post. If you want to wax lyrical over the attacking prowess of Liverpool try a forum dedicated to them.

This is NSC, the Albion have lost, we're in the grips of a binfest epidemic.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who cares they bottled it like we did and allowed City to win it....

AngusMc

Apr 27, 2014
I joined recently and I am a Brighton fan, just thought that this was a football website, not just Albion.

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
Think they have beaten their expectations, but obviously they feel hard done by as it was 'theirs' to lose, only a few games ago.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
I would say Palace had the best season eclipsing many people's predictions at the start of the season. Fair play to them. Liverpool had a great season but messed up at the end.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I joined recently and I am a Brighton fan, just thought that this was a football website, not just Albion.

It is,i am sorry,i wanted Liverpool to win but when they lost to Chelsea,i knew it was over...welcome..

TheBigUnit

Apr 4, 2012
London
[Q UOTE=RM-Taylor;6339138]I would say Palace had the best season eclipsing many people's predictions at the start of the season. Fair play to them. Liverpool had a great season but messed up at the end.[/QUOTE]

Sadly, Palace probably were the premier leagues biggest surprise...especially after the start to the season they had!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Perhaps the season is more defined by what Chelsea didn't do. Victories, home and away, against the two clubs above them, yet they failed to win the title.

Southwest Seagull

Jul 3, 2013
I think they got 38 points out of a possible 42 at the end of the season?

They may have 'messed up', but their run in was incredible.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Liverpool were so close, up against Manchester oil and Chelski gangsters money, that slip by Gerrard against the parked bus of Mourinho cost the title. Almost as gutted as today's result.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Perhaps the season is more defined by what Chelsea didn't do. Victories, home and away, against the two clubs above them, yet they failed to win the title.

Losing to Stoke,Villa,Palace and Sunderland cost them dearly.
Beating the teams around you is fine but I think beating the teams you should beat is just as important.

AngusMc

Apr 27, 2014
I would say Palace had the best season eclipsing many people's predictions at the start of the season. Fair play to them. Liverpool had a great season but messed up at the end.

I agree palace had a great season, way above expectation but I just see Liverpool going from 7th to 2nd a lot harder than coming 11th in their first season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I agree palace had a great season, way above expectation but I just see Liverpool going from 7th to 2nd a lot harder than coming 11th in their first season.
Not really. Liverpool are considered one of the biggest clubs. Any season where they fail to finish in the top 4 would be deemed as a failure surely?

AngusMc

Apr 27, 2014
Not really. Liverpool are considered one of the biggest clubs. Any season where they fail to finish in the top 4 would be deemed as a failure surely?

Yes but after the past few years of finishing 7th or 8th, a turn around like that to go second deserves serious recognition.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yes but after the past few years of finishing 7th or 8th, a turn around like that to go second deserves serious recognition.
No it doesn't. They are a club capable of doing it. If that was Villa or Spurs then i would say yes. Not Liverpool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here