Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Oh Oscar

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Oscar You have taken our Club backwards, the team were shocking today set up all wrong tactically and player wise. They entered the most important game of the season un prepared and that Sir is your fault. If you go down you go down but you go down fighting, we went down as a GUTLESS group of 11 people.

Your Job as Manager is to make the team think they are unbeatable, that you did not do.

IMHO You should not be here next season as you will take us ever further backwards.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
6th place, with only 3 less points then last season, actually scoring in the play offs, were about the same as last season

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
We were brilliant under Gus in our biggest game of the season last year too weren't we. Cock

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If we'd played Derby in the second game of the play offs last year we'd have been beaten by 3 goals then as well.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Oscar You have taken our Club backwards.

We have ended the season at the same point we did last season - going out in the playoff semi-final with a whimper

Your Job as Manager is to make the team think they are unbeatable, that you did not do.

Surely that would just lead to complacency?

Dec 29, 2011
Where do all these accounts come from that have been registered for years and have less than 100 posts? Are they just second accounts people log on to troll without their main account becoming a laugh stock?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Whilst his tactics in this game were questionable the fact is we're in the same position as a year ago, i.e out at the play-off s/f stage. That's not backwards, that's equal or, if you're being positive, consolidation.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
The most boring season of football I can remember watching

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think people forget that we have a very (Championship) average squad.

Over the past 3 seasons, our very average squad has done very, very well.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Its pretty obvious that todays strategy was to keep it goalless for as long as possible and its pretty obvious that that was the wrong strategy. Had we lost with all guns blazing, then OG would have been forgiven pretty quickly.
He has been too defensive and been hammered. The team has been set up wrongly and not responded. All in all. a right royal mess.
I hate finishing the season on a low ( just like last ) but I am hoping that OG has learnt a lot from this season and we will be the better, next.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I don't think Orlandi should had played in the either game, and our build up has been so slow as of late. But he hasnt done a bad job at all, considering losing two vital from last year in Bridcutt and Bridge and brining Ince through.

Edit: Playing 1 up front is sh!t to.

Last edited:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
What a prick how long you been going for?

What my opinion makes me a prick because it is different to yours? Does that not make you the prick for thinking I am??

1968 was my first match.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Same here ...... and this is the most boring you have seen ???????

In a day when athletes are supposed to be footballers and what they gain for themselves from todays game, yes this is the most bored I have been since Barry Lloyd was in charge

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
In a day when athletes are supposed to be footballers and what they gain for themselves from todays game, yes this is the most bored I have been since Barry Lloyd was in charge

More so than than the, last 3 Goldstone seasons, Gillingham seasons and the many Withdean seasons of mediocrity ? Surely not !

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Makes me laugh when people say that the football is the most boring they've seen. It all comes down to what our expectations are nowadays. Are they seriously saying that they would rather watch the Mahoney Johnson and Gislarson teams play than the present one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here