Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andrews starting a fight with keeping coach?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Happened during warm up.

Only saw end of it. Andrews went to smash a water bottle at him was all kicking off.

Anyone else see it / knew what started it?

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Least no one's taken a dump (yet) in Derby's dressing room.

Andrews - as soon as he's back at Bolton draining their wage bill the better. If Crofts and Stephens we're fit he wouldn't be anywhere near the team.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep, I think Andrews kicked a ball and Ruben who was fuming and had to be controlled by others but threw a bottle at Andrews back before Andrews walked away and Ruben being led off. All very handbags.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yep, I think Andrews kicked a ball and Ruben who was fuming and had to be controlled by others but threw a bottle at Andrews back before Andrews walked away and Ruben being led off. All very handbags.

Both of at the end of the season maybe

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
Andrews is dreadful... Mincing around the pitch losing the ball. Can't wait to see the back of him.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Andrews didn't walk off, 3 players separated them, and one of the other coaches.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

We'll if it hit him he can't have meant it

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Saw it and said to the old man not a happy camp. Very strange just before a crucial game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Always a sign that things are not great behind the scenes.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
What I saw was Ruben throwing the ball with some venom into Andrews back and then Andrews about to throw a water bottle at him before Jones held him back! Not sure what went on but I would suggest that we have a problem in the dressing room! Very concerning what the mentality was before such a big game.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
What I saw was Ruben throwing the ball with some venom into Andrews back and then Andrews about to throw a water bottle at him before Jones held him back! Not sure what went on but I would suggest that we have a problem in the dressing room! Very concerning what the mentality was before such a big game.

Bang on what I saw too. Fundamentally, in my opinion it shows that the players aren't being "managed". Clearly problems in the dressing room. Long summer ahead.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Look I can add something to the dressing room 'issue'....a certain oft injured player in conversation last week confirmed he was fit and raring to go, when asked why he wasn't selected, replied that he didn't speak Spanish.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Really? Didn't think he was our worst tonight. Or Thursday. He was poor at the start, but recently he's been alright.

I agree. At least Andrews shows passion for the cause, which isn't bad for a loan player - even if he doesn't always have a good game.

Given our injuries to Crofts, Stephens, Ince and the loss of Bridcutt plus the inconsistent form of JFC it was fortunate that we signed Andrews on loan.

Next season I would like to see Crofts, Ince and Stephens plus a playmaker in our starting line up, with JFC as cover.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Next season I would like to see Crofts, Ince and Stephens plus a playmaker in our starting line up, with JFC as cover.

But Crofts and Stephens are playmakers, how many central midfielder do you need in the starting lineup....where is the width and pace coming from?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here