Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greer Substitution

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
i do not understand it? for starters ROHAN INCE, played centre back his whole footballing career up until this season, we had Kemy on the bench who loves getting stuck in and that would of been perfect. Ince at CB, with Kemy along side Andrews.

But bringing on Chicksen, a young full back, coming on with hardly any game time and Ward at CB with no experience of playing in that position especially with Dunk, it maybe been different with Upson as he can lead that but It was a shambles from OG and the Muppet Jones.

Roll on next year and hopefully and summer clearout and a big budget for OG.:albion2::albion2::albion2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was exactly what I said moving Ward completely disrupted our formation and play and cost us the game. Ince to CB and Agustein in midfield or even Lua Lua or CMS would have kept the shape.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Except Ince is a not very good centreback. Nowhere near good enough for the Championship. Had he not been rediscovered as a defensive mid he would be heading to league 2.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
Except Ince is a not very good centreback. Nowhere near good enough for the Championship. Had he not been rediscovered as a defensive mid he would be heading to league 2.

but would you rather have a league 2 centre back, rather than a conference south centre back in ward?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surely could have done no worse than Ward who is not a CB plus we lost his drive down the left nothing against how Chicksen played but we needed a goal and missed Wards overlap.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I agree that perhaps Ince should have gone to center back but the Greer injury exposed the lack of depth we have in the squad.

Dec 29, 2011
but would you rather have a league 2 centre back, rather than a conference south centre back in ward?

Harsh on Ward, he was alright today in the wrong position. Admittedly I'd have kept Ward at LB, but seeing what he can do at Centre Back I don't see it as the wrong move.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
When Greer left the pitch we totally fell to pieces no one to organise and he was the only man on our team by the looks of it that was playing from the heart !!!!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The substitution changed the game. We were never in it after. I said Ince at the time and bring on KLL - it can't have been worse!

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Shit tactics bla bla bla bla been saying it all season but there are so many people on here in the Oscar love in club aren't there.
Take off your blue and white tinted glasses and enter the real world of life in the 2nd tier of English football.
We need a British Manager to kick and thump our way out of this league, then get the flair manager in. Look at Leicester, Burnley, Burnley FFS relegation material at beginning of this season.
Why did Vokes not score 20 or more for us , why didnt Dobbie etc etc because we had /have continental managers trying to play that type of tippy tappy pass it into the net footy against teams that will kick you up in the air like Derby did today.
It was truly dire today, embarrassing and heartless they looked like they don't want to even be there or play under him or Jones, Jones FFS what is he doing here anyway ???
Get rid of both of them and their incompetent back room staff ****ing shambles RANT OVER !!!

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
The problem is too many people play football manager or whatever version of fifa. Hence the drivel put out on the message boards.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
You know absolutely **** all phat baz ..... what an absolute **** !!!!
Another silly little prat that thinks he's hard wooooooo such a scary man you ****ing idiot

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here