Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And to think ol' OG came here with the reputation of playing attacking football. Talk about a misrepresentation:lolol:

Feb 3, 2013
Ulloa looked mightily pissed off the whole game and I'm not surprised. Gets slated quite often on NSC for not doing much but that's cus he's never given the ball from any of our players, and when he manages to get the ball, no one is there to support him.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The thing is he never controlled anything today and looked somewhat disinterested, CMS put more effort into 30mins than he did in 180 apart from moaning and falling down of course

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Much respect to him, and Calde, for getting through the crowd (and not lamping the derby kid trying to have a go) to thank the fans.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I know we wouldnt be where we are without him but hes still shit

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Spot on

End of the game was a disgrace. Effectively abandoned. Should forfeit the game to the Albion 3-0

The F.A wouldnt do that for us they have allways hated us they would come up with some shit excuse and let Reading go to the final.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Think Barnes was kind of relieved to get away from the trolls and their sniping...not to worry though,let's get Ulloa out by hounding him....and after he has gone you can fall on Greer...some of you already have... you call yourselves supporters...you know, support your team of players...hide behind your keyboards...sling dirt at our players,we can all pull through with great harmony...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If it's true that Leicester want him then Ulloa will be off anyway. His determination to come over to the fans was class but made me more pessimistic about the chances of him being an Albion player next season.

Aug 4, 2011
Had absolute no service today. No good only having one person in the box when are wide players and crosses into the box are not the most accurate. Need to have someone else up front with him or get decent balls into the box. Felt a bit sorry for him today really. Must feel disappointed knowing it's your main job to score goals but not getting the chance. Credit to him though if it wasn't for his goal last week wouldn't be in play offs

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
LU will sadly be off in the summer.......I hope what I hear is wrong, but it looks like a certainty at the moment. More on this soon no doubt......don't shoot the messenger like you all usually do.....its not a Look at me post either.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
If it's true that Leicester want him then Ulloa will be off anyway. His determination to come over to the fans was class but made me more pessimistic about the chances of him being an Albion player next season.

Yeah - felt like a goodbye to me when he came over.

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
Think Barnes was kind of relieved to get away from the trolls and their sniping...not to worry though,let's get Ulloa out by hounding him....and after he has gone you can fall on Greer...some of you already have... you call yourselves supporters...you know, support your team of players...hide behind your keyboards...sling dirt at our players,we can all pull through with great harmony...
Fully agree. It's like many of those posting aren't even fans of the Albion at all.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Ulloa is quality but needs the service and support. Cms and ulloa together with Buckley and Lua. Then crofts behind them all is mouth watering attack. Shame we play ulloa on his own.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Ulloa looked mightily pissed off the whole game and I'm not surprised. Gets slated quite often on NSC for not doing much but that's cus he's never given the ball from any of our players, and when he manages to get the ball, no one is there to support him.

You could have been talking about CMS last season with those comments, one up front tippy tappy is not for the championship. Commentators of the match yesterday alluded to the fact that we havn't scored enough goals and how Derby had three options in the box when we have only one. Its not possible to draw your way to the prem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here