Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Support for our away fans tonight

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Great support today despite the performance - singing till the end - take a bow!

Feel so sorry for those that travelled - deserve ticket money and travel costs back for that toothless display!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Excellent, weren't they? I still think we suffer a bit at home from the lack of a proper main home stand, though away fans sounding louder than home seems to be common now.

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Brilliant 10/10.
Did their best and highlighted the failings on the field even more. I suspect that was their intention too...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The fans really get behind the team away. I noticed today standing near the Derby fans that they get behind their team from different parts of the stadium. They all sing the same song which helps. I'm afraid that our big crowd is pretty quiet in comparison. ...Shame really.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Incredible noise from the Derby lads today. We really need to sort out the Amex atmosphere, it's pathetic in comparison. I actually thought we were pretty quiet today, I don't think anyone really thought we could do it- much like the players not believing they could win the game. The derby fans and players were.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I wasn't singing until the end. I was about ten miles away by then as I couldn't take the humiliation any more.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
'We're gonna win 5-4' song during the 90th minute was a personal highlight :lolol:

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
I enjoyed the 'You're gonna lose in the final' - in reply to the cries of 'Wemberley, Wemberley'. Seemed to stifle the arrogant t*****'s (well at least until another goal flew in) :-(

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Was the albino chant for will Hughes wrong? Or just funny.........

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I didn't think it was anything special today apart from the fact we kept singing until the end - probably as good as Birmingham, Forest, Millwall etc

we really do need some new songs too.

fair play to Derby, apart from their little bedwetting scrotes down the front they were very loud at times.

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Count down to the fake goal was good, pretend that we just scored, and lose in the final aswell,

But my god derby got behind there fans in numbers today felt like both sides to us were thunderous

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Incredible noise from the Derby lads today. We really need to sort out the Amex atmosphere, it's pathetic in comparison. I actually thought we were pretty quiet today, I don't think anyone really thought we could do it- much like the players not believing they could win the game. The derby fans and players were.

This

Derby fans noisiest I've experienced for long time
We were v quiet for long spells. No wind in sails, reflecting performance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here