Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak an absolute JOKE for the 2nd goal...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
You could see a mile off that it would be headed back across goal. As a keeper you have to throw yourself across in the hope you get a touch. Not just stand still and watch. Diabolical commitment and attitude. Should be ashamed.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
You could see a mile off that it would be headed back across goal. As a keeper you have to throw yourself across in the hope you get a touch. Not just stand still and watch. Diabolical commitment and attitude. Should be ashamed.

I'm sorry, but, do you actually believe everything you have written there?

Apologies if you have a lot of experience as a goal keeper at this or any level. You clearly know what you are speaking about.

If not, what kind of **** comes out with shit like this?

we hate palace

Aug 4, 2012
north chailey
Yeah lets get rid of him and have casper in goal, what planet are you lot from i think you need to f*** off to what ever you were doing when were in league 1 and league 2

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The key to us losing in the play offs has not been PIG and he still our best keeper by a distance.

However, it does leave a bad taste his open noises about wanting to be in the premiership and yet since the Forest game he looks like a bag of nerves and struggling to handle big games. And yes I do accept their second at the Amex was a fluke but that punch today proved he was like a rabbit in headlights.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Thought the 2 defenders were favourites to get to the ball but Martin wanted it more. Same story all game really.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Nonsense.

There have been plenty of recent goals where he's been suspect. That wasn't one of them.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
As much as I don't think that the pig is premier standard, I also don't think that he made us get stuffed 4 1 today.

If he's here next season so be it, if he's off. no worries.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
If he's off I'd be worried about who is out there that we could realistically get as a replacement. Best keepers in this league are schmeichel and heaton (both going up). Grant (possibly going up) and al habsi, bogdan. Not aware of any keepers in lower leagues setting the world on fire. Barcelona B keeper anyone???

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
If he's off I'd be worried about who is out there that we could realistically get as a replacement. Best keepers in this league are schmeichel and heaton (both going up). Grant (possibly going up) and al habsi, bogdan. Not aware of any keepers in lower leagues setting the world on fire. Barcelona B keeper anyone???

I haven't looked, but I bet there are some decent league one keepers knocking about.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Yeah lets get rid of him and have casper in goal, what planet are you lot from i think you need to f*** off to what ever you were doing when were in league 1 and league 2

We've never been in league 2...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here