• Back Oscar

Votes: 175 84.5%
  • Sack Oscar

Votes: 32 15.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

:lolol:

I think we need to replace our manager if we get to the playoffs again! Tactically dreadful!

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
, or cracked?

Tough watching - some really disinterested faces out there sadly.

I'd say backed - give him the Summer and another full season - these things take time -

we all accepted the playoffs as an end of season bonus when most thought we wouldn't get there.

Most people saying they don't mind losing etc etc- but NOT LIKE THIS!!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Back him all the way, been a great season, but there's no getting away from the bitter fact that we under-performed this evening. Let's see how the squad develops over the summer and start afresh in August.

Jaguar_uk

Jun 1, 2013
You have to doubt the ability of any manager who goes into such a big game with such negative intentions and with a clearly unfit player in the starting line up.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes and Ernest being a knob.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I think Tony Bloom will be giving this thought over the next few weeks.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to learn. Andrews and Ince don't work in the same team, orlandi gets picked every week dispite his lack of form, players in form go missing from the first team for no apparent reason.

His worst mistake of the season in my opinion was saved until the last game in my opinion. Please explain the benefits of playing an obviously injured player to me?

Pity because I like him.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
We have played some of the most boring negative football that i have witnessed from a Brighton team since the Mike Bailey days. That said, Bloom and the board need to question Oscar's plans for next season, including formations before deciding whether to stick. I think he deserves the chance to build his own squad. But if this turgid crap continues i hope he is gone by xmas.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Personally i feel Oscar (that is the real Oscar-not the one hand behind his back Oscar) is not the problem...Perhaps ask yourselves why for example Nathan Jones is at the club? Shocked by his appointment and still am...

I know nothing of any inside information or such,but as a club striving for the very top,he seems an odd choice-Nathan you were a good player for us,so some respect is due.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You have to doubt the ability of any manager who goes into such a big game with such negative intentions and with a clearly unfit player in the starting line up.

Don't be so silly,some would question your knowledge of football to say such things..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here