Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality referee

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Not....

Absolute tossbag, not interested in anything apart from blowing up every time a Derby player goes to ground. Misses a straight red and then gets two yellows wrong.

It ain't our day maybe but jeez give us a decent official....

TNBA

TTF

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We never get any rub of the green, you can always bet that we get nothing from refs.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Oscar should headbutt him, what's he got to lose other than a touchline ban and a fine? He's never vocal on the line anyway.

He's dreadful, truly, truly dreadful. I think I've seen better Sunday league refs...

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Didn't have a problem showing 2 reds to us against Burnley so how that wasn't a red on Hendrick I don't know. He is in the David Elleray school of jumped up tossers.

I honestly think every time he calls a Brighton over to hom he is going to send him off.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Blaming the ref looks like sheer desperation when an injury-ravaged side is being utterly outplayed. Get a grip.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
His performance against Burnley was one of the worst I've ever seen and he hasn't improved judging by the first half.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
He made one clanger - the foul on Ulloa in the first half was blatant. Other than that I thought he did ok. Sean Massey was brilliant :love:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We were not good enough either way, but the ref did have me pulling my hair out too.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
Not....

Absolute tossbag, not interested in anything apart from blowing up every time a Derby player goes to ground. Misses a straight red and then gets two yellows wrong.

It ain't our day maybe but jeez give us a decent official....

TNBA

Blimey we are clutching at straws now...........Look we were second best from start to finish.....time for Summer Hols, it will look better in August, it always does

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
This whole tie reeked of the smell of shit refereeing decisions, 2 penalties not given in the first game and an early red card being missed today , had the correct decision been made on those three occasions the outcome could and would have been completely different. Mind you today was men against boys once the ref had firmly nailed his black and white colours to the mast. Just another incompetent wanker to add to a long list this season!

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
This was the same sanctimonious little pri*k who reduced us to 9 men for no good reason against Burnley a couple of years ago. I'm still ashamed of the foul language that left my lips in front of mine and other people's children that afternoon. The early foul on Ince should have been a red card tonight - flew in at his shins with studs up. Sadly, crap ref aside, the best team won tonight and no amount of small-man ineptitude was ever going to change that. Good luck Derby for the final - I'd rather be playing Wigan or QPR next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A below average referee but far from the worst we've had to endure this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here