Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NOW TV transmission issues...

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Settling down to watch the match, coffee on the brew, favourite seat padded out....

I sign in with my day pass and.... 'Oops something went wrong here. Please come back later'.

The NOW TV forum is steaming with angry viewers, it happened a couple of weeks ago too.

Thankfully, I can wait another hour before having to make new arrangements, but Premier League folk have had it. Sky seem to be advertising a service they are struggling to provide when heavy traffic arrives.

Is anyone else having the same frustrations ? :rant:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It's working now, no sooner than I posted the thread.

I just hope it stays up this time. I can cope with missing Manchester City's inevitable title success, but not what follows.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Sky Go is down, happens all the time when there is a big game on and with then end of season games on today it will be getting hammered

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sorry to hear others are still down. It's just arrived here, so hopefully it won't be long.

Once the Premier League games end it may free up space on their server. Fingers crossed for all.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Why dont sky just offer a day pass without having to get the Now TV box? Or do they?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Working now :thumbsup:

for me anyway!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As an amusing interlude, when Liverpool went ahead the score flashed up as 12-1. I can only imagine the affect that would have had on a Manchester City fan who had just tuned in for the first time this afternoon.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why dont sky just offer a day pass without having to get the Now TV box? Or do they?

Yes, If you have a Smart TV there is an App on there. I discovered it by accident. My google account is used to sign in automatically on the TV to link with my PC, and is also used as the email address on NOW TV.

I once inserted a code on their website, went to my TV and clicked on the NOW TV icon. It automatically linked the google address, signed me in, and I began watching.

Edit: You can also purchase directly through the TV App, by-passing all the other processes I was unnecessarily referring to.

Dec 29, 2011
Watch the Brighton game, then email in and complain you missed the final of the PL which is why you bought the pass. Should get a refund, and if not at least another day pass.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Watch the Brighton game, then email in and complain you missed the final of the PL which is why you bought the pass. Should get a refund, and if not at least another day pass.

They automatically do that, or at least they did it last time.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Free dodgy stream fine on me giant tele. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here