Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool have they given up?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cardiff 1-0 up against Chelsea. Be a good win for their last premier league game if they keep it up.

D

Deleted member 18477

Maybe. Joe Allen is playing though...

What happened to the Henderson, Gerrard, coutinho and sterling midfield from the start! That's what did a lot of teams early on...

(I know Henderson was suspended for the last 3 games though but he's back today)

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
No good attack force crap defence - has now been sussed out.

If Suarez leaves they will be average again

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think its the Last Game Curse. Every year you get surprises on the last day. Last year I remember West Brom 5 Man Utd 5.....teams either collapse or have a rush of blood, anything can and frequently does, happen.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I am so glad Liverpool shouldn't win the title. Their fans would be insufferable. The media love-in with Liverpool this year has been way over the top.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
All up for Liverpool now unfortunately - would have liked them to win just for a change.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
thank god we won't have to suffer all those painter, plasterers and builders in a torn, stained liverpool carlsberg shirt again

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Presume you weren't at school in the 70s and 80s. Have hated the ****ers since then and hope they never win it again.

Man U had taken that role in recent years but the memory returned as soon as they and the media thought they had won the title 4 weeks ago

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Presume you weren't at school in the 70s and 80s. Have hated the ****ers since then and hope they never win it again.
I was indeed and also hated them - but really that was just because they were so successful, which they aren't so much nowadays, unlike City, Utd and Chelsea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here