Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Those on the way here DONT come to Frankie & Bennys!!!!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
They're not letting us in. There's quite a few of us standing at the outside bar cowering under ONE UMBRELLA trying to avoid the pissing rain.

****ing joke of a place.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Time to boycott all Frankie & Bennys then, obviously our money is not good enough for them, or is when it suits.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
They're not letting us in. There's quite a few of us standing at the outside bar cowering under ONE UMBRELLA trying to avoid the pissing rain.

****ing joke of a place.

Saying "DON'T come to Frankie & Bennys" is a bit like saying "don't repeatedly smash yourself in the face with 7lbs club hammer."

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I couldn't think of a more worse place to watch a football match.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's shit. We're wet, cold and drinking cans of Carling for £3.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Round the corner in a pub

Mod edit....you can thank me later :) (hitony) :thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I've told you 99 times through a large cone not to go there, softly softly at first, but now I reckon I will flake out if I have to come up there to scoop up all the sauce you have left...

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Town centre , what the hell are you doing skulking round Frankie and Bennys anyway - Drink, drink, drink see teh town youare visiting get a feel for the place. Sorry no sympathy from me on this one.
Never seen the point in travelling miles to roll up at a ground go to a chain spot to eat watch a game and go straight home, even if the place is nowt special you often find a couple of gems of pubs etc. Each to their own but thats my opinion anyway.

As for a boycott of all Frankie and Bennys, WTF. Like a lot of places they will choose to be home fans only today.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You are not missing much other than a group of 20 kids from a youth football team baeing encouraged by their 30 something coach in homophobic abuse

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Couldn't think of anywhere worse than Frankie and Beeny's. Overrated, overpriced and poor quality food. One of the worse restaurant chains in the Universe.
Surely, nobody in their right mind would choose one of these dives to visit, when travelling to an away game.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
As i say take a walk on the "wild side" into the unknown Northern slums city and town centre ( thats what some on here seem to think of anywhere North of Lindfield) cheap beer some good banter.
For me from followng the albion i have some many memories of places, pubs, people i have met and seen in the pursuit of following the Albion. These times have made some bloody dire performances on the pitch bearable. Also when people mention say - Cardiff, Bury, Halifax or Wrexham for example it's not just a name on a league table or a map it's streets, pubs, experiences etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here