Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi's set pieces

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
HAVE to be better today. Please let them beat the first man, don't put them too close to the keeper and don't bother with a short corner if it's not on. Both their goals came from his poor corners. When Andrews had to make a foul and get a yellow you could see him ay "what are we doing?" when another short corner didn't work. He has the best technique in our team so hoping he gets it right today and we don't look at our most vulnerable when WE have a corner.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Hopefully he doesn't play - he hasn't been good enough. Solly March should start and play

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I would just change the thread title to set pieces as nobody in our squad seems to be able to take them. I am hoping there is a set piece centre at the new training ground!!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Agreed. He CAN take a great corner. And please use the short corner routine far more sparingly. In fact, not at all!

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I would just change the thread title to set pieces as nobody in our squad seems to be able to take them. I am hoping there is a set piece centre at the new training ground!!

i
Including Solly at the moment. Stick with Orlandi as we need our best players especially to step up today.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Orlandi is a showpony who has no place on the pitch in a game like today's. We need everyone giving all they got and a bit more, not lightweight posers who ain't got the guts for a fight. If Orlandi starts I just hope we aren't out of it by the time he get's subbed off again. I really hope Oscar shows some balls today and makes some big decisions.......I will be more than happy for this to be bounced if he put's in a match winning performance!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here