Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New licence plates for Sunday (waited 26 years to get these)

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
So Ive waited 26 years to get these license plates and now they are on and ready for Sundays big game.

Go Seagulls Go :albion2:

plates 1.jpg

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
No there's are totally different. Each province has a separate licensing system. Pretty cool put them on and after parking in the mall today had two people who knew why I had them :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm jealous

No there's are totally different. Each province has a separate licensing system.
I know a bit about their repressive language display laws. I suspect that they would insist you had 'mouettes' on your plates instead!

BTW I was also at that Hereford game in 1976. Did you stand on the terrace at one end and if so, do you remember a huge hole in the terracing near the back, more like a small sync hole that would have got the whole ground closed down nowadays!? I've never encountered anyone who remembers it, and I'm wondering if I actually dreamt it.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
No there's are totally different. Each province has a separate licensing system. Pretty cool put them on and after parking in the mall today had two people who knew why I had them :)

Were you by any chance wearing the same shirt as you had on in the picture at the time?

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
I know a bit about their repressive language display laws. I suspect that they would insist you had 'mouettes' on your plates instead!

BTW I was also at that Hereford game in 1976. Did you stand on the terrace at one end and if so, do you remember a huge hole in the terracing near the back, more like a small sync hole that would have got the whole ground closed down nowadays!? I've never encountered anyone who remembers it, and I'm wondering if I actually dreamt it.

I was in the stands, but also 11 at the time so I really don't remember. There were a lot of stadiums that would not be allowed now. I still cant get used to sitting down the couple of times I have managed to get to The Amex. :)

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
Damn, beaten to it. I've been thinking about getting them for my Jeep Wrangler for a while now. Nice to see though. :thumbsup:

How come it's taken 26 years? Have they only just been approved and released by Service Ontario?

Well it only went to 8 digits a few years back, plus I wasn't sure about the personalized plate thing...once I decided only took a couple of weeks to get them. I had been debating BHAFC as well :)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Is it possible to have a word or just letters then? Over here we're always struggling to make words up using numbers and a bit of dodgy spacing and screw covers...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here