Derby County vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Venue: iPro stadium
Referee: Craig Pawson
Kick Off: 17.15 pm

Derby take a narrow lead into Sunday's play off 2nd leg against Brighton thanks to Chris Martin's penalty and a fortunate own goal from Thursday nights game at the Amex.

Rams boss Steve MacLaren is expected to field an unchanged side whilst Brighton coach Oscar Garcia may be forced into a couple of changes as it is likely both Will Buckley and Matt Upson will miss the game. Solly March and Lewis Dunk are the likely replacements.

My prediction? 1-0 Albion on the night and extra time and maybe penalties......

Last edited by a moderator:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm glad you started it BbBw.

God awful attempt though, so wear louse!

:thumbsup:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Unnecessary capital M after Oscar Garcia

RMZa34h.gif

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Right...... Moving on from semantics...

Our season ends today or possibly not?

If we lose I will not be crushed.

If we win, I WILL BE ECSTATIC!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
It said Oscar Garcia May, it's been edited since it was first posted

Steve McClaren fooled the pundits with a back-to-the wall defensive display at the Amex and came away with a 2-1 away victory. The BBC stats generously showed that Derby enjoyed 40% of possession and became one of the select few clubs that have never actually had a shot on target from open play during the whole match.

Game on.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Derby thought to be a better team at the IPro Stadium where they won 1-0 in the League game courtesy of a speculative finish from Bamford.

Kuszczak did not have much to do in either game, but he did have shot to save which was more like a pass back in the away match. On the other hand over the last two games Grant earnt his pay with three splendid saves at full strength to stop goal bound shots that would have beaten a lesser keeper, from Upson (away game), Ward and Ulloa.

Derby appear to be at full strength whereas Albion are missing five first choice players of Bruno, Crofts, Stephens, Upson and Buckley.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Good thread start. I like the style ofBBBW but it may be all on vain.

Seagulls!!!!!!

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I had a dream last night that we were 1 nil up, then the goal keeper, who was brezovan, made a howler, but we won 3-1 with all of our fans going mental in the corner as lualua slotted in the third goal, seats and thunder sticks were being thrown about, Steve McClaren had his umbrella, and oscar ran into the crowd of fans at the final whistle, as we went to Wembley. This is an omen, were definitely looooooose :( or wheel wyne :wink:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
In mine we were playing at Wembley. Ulloa hit the post and Bacary Sagna missed the rebound.

Dreams eh!!!!!!

I had a dream last night that we were 1 nil up, then the goal keeper, who was brezovan, made a howler, but we won 3-1 with all of our fans going mental in the corner as lualua slotted in the third goal, seats and thunder sticks were being thrown about, Steve McClaren had his umbrella, and oscar ran into the crowd of fans at the final whistle, as we went to Wembley. This is an omen, were definitely looooooose :( or wheel wyne :wink:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I have a funny feeling we will win this 3-0 :)

like this
but I have gone for 3-1 so have allowed them one goal to see them through the Summer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here