Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What film have you watched the most times?

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
For me it's "quadrophonia"

Probably seen it in excess of 250 times -sad I know but I just luv the film and the music

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Perennial NSC favourite:-

Cool Runnings.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was pondering that the other day, funnily enough.

I'm one of those people whom will watch a film on TV, despite having the DVD.

I can't sit still for two hours now (not piles), so I rarely watch films, but it has got to be one of the Bonds, Indiana Jones or Star Wars collections (or possibly Ghost).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For me it's "quadrophonia"

Probably seen it in excess of 250 times -sad I know but I just luv the film and the music

250 times
:bowdown:
Question for you, there is some graffiti on a wall at the back of the beach seen during a fight scene, which football team is the graffiti relating to?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Aliens

I've seen it so many times i've lost count (at least 100+ times). It used to be repeated regularly on a movie channel and inspite of owning the video, i'd still watched it whenever it was on

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Could be any of a number of films. Sometimes when I get headaches I like to lay down and listen to a musical film like Grease 2, Dirty Dancing, Muppet Treasure Island. So it might be one of them. Actually I find a lot of the films I watch again and again are musicals. I suppose it's like listening to an album on repeat, you don't have to focus so much on the film, just listen to it. Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Blues Brothers, Grease, Hairspray, Moulin Rouge, Rent, Aladdin, etc.

Ignoring musicals, maybe something I saw a lot on TV as a kid before getting them on dvd like Airplane, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters, Superman, Jaws or Star Wars. Or one of the films that maybe I saw growing up, but now make a habit of watching every christmas, such as Die Hard, Scrooged, Muppet Christmas Carol.

There have been a few modern films I have watched a lot in a short period of time such as Speed Racer, Superman Returns or Xmen, which I saw at the cinema but wasn't blown away by, but find myself compelled to watch everytime they are on TV (which can be every day of the week when they come on Sky Premier).

If it isn't any of them, there's a good chance it's Clue.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
got hundreds of dvds, but rarely watch them, but its proburaly the shawshank redemption

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here