Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's nervous?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I have to admit at the moment I'm dreading the worst and feeling as though in my mind I'm admiting defeat...however...come tomorrow morning, the journey up on the train, I'm sure I'll start to feel more hopeful, but that comes with the requisite hope and nervousness...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Not feeling nervous at all today.

I think that I am resigned to defeat already (I am a massive pessamist leading up to any match. I normally go into them saying 'Well if we score a goal that means something I will be happy as at least we get a few moments of thinking we are in with a shot of winning') However, by tomorrow I will be getting nervous and restless and the believe will kick in again

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Mixed so far. Can't wait to have the away end buzzing tomorrow.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really not nervous at all, we go again together and if we get through then unbelievable if we lose, so be it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Know we will do it, but butterflies have kicked in! Come on lads! UTA

Not nervous at all: we haven't won it for years, and we all know that the voting is a complete fix anyway. I'm going for Iceland or that lady with the beard.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I was nervous the other night,but now i am quite chilled and just hoping we make a fight of it......

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Mixed so far. Can't wait to have the away end buzzing tomorrow.....

Yes if we can have the away end like that of Nottingham again (rocking) , and that they play like they did against Leicester (Home and Away) we may all be travelling home tomo very happy indeed!!!!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was nervous the other night,but now i am quite chilled and just hoping we make a fight of it......

I am totally with you on this, 3-0 down after 20 minutes and it will be sh1te however I thought Derby would kick on and kill the tie in the 2nd half but they did not which tells me they are not good enough therefore we should remain confident.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Strangely I was nervous Thursday, but not about tomorrow. Perhaps the expectation of the first leg had me worrying. And I'd be daft to say I wouldn't be happier if we were a couple of goals up at this stage. But then I'd be terrified we'd set our stall out to defend. Now we have to go forward and maybe they will have to worry. Games like this there's as much goes on in a players head as does in his legs.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Not nervous at all: we haven't won it for years, and we all know that the voting is a complete fix anyway. I'm going for Iceland or that lady with the beard.

for a moment i wondered what on earth you were talking about,then i thought world cup,but perhaps your fixed on eurovision.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here