Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weatherspoons West st

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not seen it mentioned anywhere, the girl who sits next to me at work was off on Thursday and went shopping in Brighton and parked in the west st car park. She said when she was waiting to go in a load of fans were brawling in the street and rolling on car bonnets. It was eventually stopped by 2 vanloads of police, she was shatting herself

HASSOCKS-BHA

Jun 11, 2012
Yes, apparently related to the Eurovision song contest qualifiers. Those fans should face lengthy bans you know, totally unacceptable.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I fail to see why work colleague felt she had seen something out of the ordinary. Now if it was the Cliftonville after the traditional under-serving of the hash browns...

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
The Derby fans packed the ground floor out on Thursday and were singing their hearts out. Come 5.30pm they all left. Nothing happened when they left. A really loud, enthusiastic and good-natured bunch.

The superfood pasta was £5.90, including a pint of Dr. Strongbow's apple goodness.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not seen it mentioned anywhere, the girl who sits next to me at work was off on Thursday and went shopping in Brighton and parked in the west st car park. She said when she was waiting to go in a load of fans were brawling in the street and rolling on car bonnets. It was eventually stopped by 2 vanloads of police, she was shatting herself

not very lady like

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I was in wetherspoons on thursday as my mate is a derby fan and went to meet him. They trashed the place. Broken glassed, tables and SAUCES thrown everywhere along with salt and pepper! Was surprised they didnt serve plastic.

When they all left pub they spilled out onto street singing! very few went into the road in front of cars trying to push them back. I just wish cars drove at them playing chicken they would have stopped then.
Other than that all good natured. And good banter

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I was in wetherspoons on thursday as my mate is a derby fan and went to meet him. They trashed the place. Broken glassed, tables and SAUCES thrown everywhere along with salt and pepper! Was surprised they didnt serve plastic.

When they all left pub they spilled out onto street singing! very few went into the road in front of cars trying to push them back. I just wish cars drove at them playing chicken they would have stopped then.
Other than that all good natured. And good banter

Broken glass and sachets of SAUCE everywhere. That sounds like any Wetherspoons I've ever been in to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here