Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question????

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If we can beat Derby, then win play off final on May 24th, with the reward of £60 million? on promotion.
Do you feel that we can survive in the premier league if money is spent wisely?:eek::eek::eek:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If we can beat Derby, then win play off final on May 24th, with the reward of £60 million? on promotion.
Do you feel that we can survive in the premier league if money is spent wisely?:eek::eek::eek:

To be honest, for sixty million quid just for getting promotion, who gives much of a shit about survival? Can always spend the money wisely if/when we come straight back down again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A number of clubs have gone up then down and up again and made sufficient to consolidate in The Premier so yes prudent spending could do it. Having said that I dont think that would be in TB plans he would want us to be midtable and would fund that.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
As far as I'm aware, the losing team in the play-off final keeps the profits from that game. So just reaching the final is a bonus for the finances.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I think we should just share the 60m between the fans and all go out for a nice curry. Lol xxx.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
WHEN we go up I feel confident that the money will be spent wisely. A couple of big names that will pull in other top players as well.But would a mid table premier league Brighton pull in the crowds. I reckon first season 30,000 a game but by second season, with mid table mediocrity, at best 25,000.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
WHEN we go up I feel confident that the money will be spent wisely. A couple of big names that will pull in other top players as well.But would a mid table premier league Brighton pull in the crowds. I reckon first season 30,000 a game but by second season, with mid table mediocrity, at best 25,000.

25K is less than we've been getting in the Championship; I really don't think that'll happen.

Academic anyway. We're not going to Wembley, let alone the PL next season.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
25K is less than we've been getting in the Championship; I really don't think that'll happen.

Academic anyway. We're not going to Wembley, let alone the PL next season.

Why so negative? It's shit or bust tomorrow but at least we've got the chance to give it a go.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here