Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tech help needed how to record the match tomorrow.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Hi, so my problem is I'm away in Denmark until 22:30 tomorrow night, is there anyway I can record the match so I can watch it when I get home? I don't have sky and never have but can get access to Sky go but I'm not sure if I can record on this or can you go back on the TV guide and watch programs that have already finished like you can through youview?

Any other suggestions of how it can be done are welcome..

Thanks

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
If you have Player then the whole match will be available via Derbys Player (1st leg already is). It's usually put up the following day.

Just to confirm you mean the Seagulls Player. There are so many Player named things nowadays, people might be hunting the BBC for it.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Thanks I didn't know that you could login to other teams player with my seagulls login. However not to seem ungrateful but those full match video's were only put on 2 days after the game, I'm not sure I could wait that long or avoid the result for that long...

Jul 7, 2003
If you have access to Sky Go, then check the schedules as they usually gave several reruns of the game over the day or so post match.

seagull 1979

Praying for points
Aug 29, 2011
Bicester
Watch it in Copenhagen in the English Pub opposite Tivoli Gardens - The manager in there (if he's still there??) is an Albion fan

Unfortunately my in laws are from the other of Denmark, the part that has only just got the Internet.!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Just checked SKY and there is no full match re-run but there are several 30 min highlight programmes for Derby v Brighton

Sun 9:30pm
Mon 5:30am
Mon 12:30pm

All SkySports 1

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If you have sky plus and a mobile phone you can record the match,just leave the sky box on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here