Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby - watching in Manchester?

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Any Manc based Seagulls watching the game anywhere tomorrow?
[MENTION=2397]house your seagull[/MENTION] mentioned Tib Street Tavern in the NQ possibly...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Any Manc based Seagulls watching the game anywhere tomorrow?
[MENTION=2397]house your seagull[/MENTION] mentioned Tib Street Tavern in the NQ possibly...

Yes. Was going to watch at home, but may be tempted for a meet up. Didn't a group watch in the Lass off of Oxford Road last year?

bnfrnkln

all the lads...
Nov 2, 2009
the ministry of flair
hello chaps,
we watched the first leg in the Tib St Tavern on Thursday, would recommend it but may be a little busier on Sunday as it's the last day of the Premier League season.

I believe the Lass is closed at the moment, there were a lot of us in Joshua Brooks for the Palace first leg last year which is just next door to the Lass off Oxford Road. i'm watching down Chorlton way tomorrow i think

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
There was a big group in Joshua Brooks for the away leg last year, but apparently that's not open or showing it tomorrow.
Going into town soon anyway so can pop into Tib St Tavern and ask if they'll be showing it. Would be good to watch it with other Albion fans!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd forgotten about the Premier League. Our game KOs about 5 mins after City will have won, so I doubt you'll get many pubs changing channels until the trophy has been presented and all post match/season gubbins has been done. Think I'll stick to my own telly for this.

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
Actually yea that's a very good point. Especially if/when City win the league - no chance they'll turn over and in any case all pubs will be packed with City fans. Bollocks - forgot about that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here