Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones knows all about taking a deficit into the second leg in the East Midlands

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If that happens tomorrow I reckon I'll still be pissed by May 24th :lolol:

Last edited:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Good old Russell Slade. I hope he beats Posh today with Orient.

Would love to see him at The Amex next season. Trouble is most of the crowd won't know what he did for us that 'great escape' season at Withdean.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would love to see him at The Amex next season. Trouble is most of the crowd won't know what he did for us that 'great escape' season at Withdean.

No, no you wouldn't. We don't want to see any Championship teams at the Amex next season, do we?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
No, no you wouldn't. We don't want to see any Championship teams at the Amex next season, do we?

That was in the back of my mind but I don't want to jinx tomorrow by referring to it in any way!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes and No.

I want us to win and get promoted this season because I think that next season there will be many teams above us in the betting but I wonder if we are ready so as to not struggle in The Premier. Part of me says TB wouldnt allow us to struggle and would invest accordingly but then other chairmen think the same so I am not totally convinced that we would survive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here