Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

believe

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I do believe we can but I don't expect it. It's the same situation as getting into the playoffs. Probably wouldn't but we did and it's a bonus. All you can ask the players is to try their best. :albion2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Derby fans maybe getting a bit like we were this time last year? Lets hope we can do to them what Palace did to us. Same result would be nice :thumbsup:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Its been a strange season. Something abkut the way tbe season has gone has me believing against the odds we may just nick it

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We have created chances in all our matches against them this season and there's no reason we can't turn them over tomorrow as we are due a result. However, they are rightly big favourites to get through.

Rambleruk

May 8, 2014
I really think we can turn this tie around, our away form is decent and derby already think they are there, lets ruin their party and believe we are going to win

Hi guys just dropping in to wish you luck tomorrow and may the best team win the tie.

If you think that we think we are already through think again we have been here before in 2007 against Southampton 1-2 up then lost the home leg but won the shoot out.The players are under no illusions either and Steve Mac and his coaching team will have them in the right frame of mind I expect us to start quickly like most of our home games and this time Bryson will not be so out of sorts.Would expect the same starting eleven two but with Ward starting on the left this time after Mac switched after thirty minutes to block up that right side...he is a bit better defensively than Russell.

Game is a sell out,your fans have been moved from behind the goal into the corner the same has we did for Forest giving us both ends.Weather forecast is for heavy showers so bring a coat been like it all day here but it is quite warm.

Hope you guys put up a good performance but of course not to good.........

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
What is it with Derby? By far the most reasonable set of fans we've encountered on here in a long time.

Where are all the morons, the lazy homophobes, the keyboard warrior contingent? Do they not exist in Derby? Have you sold them all to Leeds, [MENTION=29398]Rambleruk[/MENTION]?

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I really think we can turn this tie around, our away form is decent and derby already think they are there, lets ruin their party and believe we are going to win

If we don't start JFC and we get an early goal in the game I will believe a lot more. They are pretty lethal going forward and score for fun 3-1 would be a steep hill to climb at any stage of the game. Lets hope we get the luck this time

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
It's too tight to call. I can see this tie coming down to goals and who's scored more of them. It's that close.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
think JFC might play

and might score
maybe that bad game has shaken him up a bit

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Hi guys just dropping in to wish you luck tomorrow and may the best team win the tie.

If you think that we think we are already through think again we have been here before in 2007 against Southampton 1-2 up then lost the home leg but won the shoot out.The players are under no illusions either and Steve Mac and his coaching team will have them in the right frame of mind I expect us to start quickly like most of our home games and this time Bryson will not be so out of sorts.Would expect the same starting eleven two but with Ward starting on the left this time after Mac switched after thirty minutes to block up that right side...he is a bit better defensively than Russell.

Game is a sell out,your fans have been moved from behind the goal into the corner the same has we did for Forest giving us both ends.Weather forecast is for heavy showers so bring a coat been like it all day here but it is quite warm.

Hope you guys put up a good performance but of course not to good.........

I suspect the winner of our semi will go on and get promoted.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Our challenge is we have to score 2 goals in a game, tough again a well prepared side against Derby. Less concerned about conceding..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here