Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will do it!

gully1984

May 3, 2014
I've got a really sneaky feeling we will do it on Sunday. Sipping on a cobra waiting for a Friday night curry has made me optimistic for Sunday. Can't wait to be at the ipro cheering on the boys. Who else believes? UTA

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I've got a really sneaky feeling we will do it on Sunday. Sipping on a cobra waiting for a Friday night curry has made me optimistic for Sunday. Can't wait to be at the ipro cheering on the boys. Who else believes? UTA

Gully...you're a beautiful man/woman...I believe.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I like your optimism man / woman. How many Cobras have you had? Me, I'm on the cider later and will probably be equally bouyant after a few of 'em. " Come on you Seagulls"

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Anything is possible in football. You just gotta have faith.

Oh yes and half the Barcelona squad would help enormously, but we'll have to wait till the Summer for that.

I am going up there and I still think we have an outside chance with the right attitude.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
We've had some great wins away from home this season, absolutely no reason why we can't win at Derby.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I had 2 dreams last night.
The first involved me wrestling a traffic warden to the ground who was trying to give me a ticket and the second was us winning 3-1.
My dreams always come true, ask the wife.
I'm going large on us getting to wembley. I believe....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Where's Leighgull with his portents o' victory? That man hasn't been wrong yet. He's earned about £900 so far this season by calling it right if memory serves.

We could do with resting Tommy Blu-tac too. He must have broken every mirror in his house.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
We'll go 3-1 down on aggregate early doors and eventually lose the tie 5-1 chasing the game.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
F
The first involved me wrestling a traffic warden to the ground who was trying to give me a ticket and the second was us winning 3-1.
Poor traffic warden....when do you think that is likely to happen as you may get banged up and miss the match

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well, since I made a slightly drunken bet that if we get to Wembley, I have to put a picture on Facebook of myself in a Palace shirt declaring my love for them - we probably will now win - cant decide whether I want us to win now !! :facepalm:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Where's Leighgull with his portents o' victory? That man hasn't been wrong yet. He's earned about £900 so far this season by calling it right if memory serves.

We could do with resting Tommy Blu-tac too. He must have broken every mirror in his house.

Ernest called that one after the Forest game. I'm glad the north stand got behind him immediately.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

Not convinced myself, but score first and its game on...... I live in Derby and their local argus equivalent rag "the derby telegraph" seems overly confident.

we live in hope

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Got a ticket today so I'm gonna GI large on 3-1!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Derby supporters in Hotel I stayed at in Brighton last night were saying some Derby have already booked their Wembley hotel.

Would love to beat them Sunday.

Incidentally they thought Brighton should have won and they weren't just being nice as they were talking amongst themselves and I was just earwigging!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here