Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Hughton, Malky Mckay, Steve Clarke,

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean
He's right though. It is pathetic. Why not wait until the season is over before suggesting replacements.

Also, are you the one on Twitter who had to apologise today? If so, I would lie low for a bit if I was you rather than starting ridiculous threads.

No not me....

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I hate to moan but has this not been done to death now.
What other fans forum board would be moaning about a manager who has got us into the playoffs (still in with a chance as well). We finished 6th. In reality we have improved as the season has gone on not got worse.
We have lost some key players this year, and some have literally spend the entire year in the treatment room.
Unless Alex Ferguson is coming out of retirement or Rogers or Mourinho have suddenly decided they want to manage Brighton maybe we should all get behind the man in charge.
Personally he has done an amazing job to get us to 6th. He has helped develop some exciting young players in Ince, march and JFC to a point. If there is anyone out there who will thrive in the new facilities and develop top players its going to be Oscar.
Whatever happens Sunday i am looking forward to what Oscar has in store this summer. New arrivals will be coming in and a fair few will be gone. I can see an exciting year next year and can not wait. Those that think otherwise well ......

THIS but I'd rather have Oscar than Ferguson (more class) and Mourinho (crap at brining new players through).

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We don't need a new manager. We have a manager already. Let's get behind him and give him more time.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Chris Hughton - With Newcastle which had a lot of money.
Malky Mackay - With Cardiff which had a lot of money.
Steve Clarke - Never managed in the Championship and only has 1 season with West Brom as experience, one could say less experienced than Oscar.

Thats that sorted then.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here