Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably a few Scottish plodders from any one of the various long periods of Rangers or Celtic domination of the MTL.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could do a job.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Who do you think will win the next MTL title? I'm going to plump for CELTIC. :thumbsup:

The clever money is on PARTICK THISTLE, the sleeping giants.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Now that is a DARING bet.

I reckon they will be around 1/33 to scrape past the finish line first next season, which obviously would be tasty odds.
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] should do a MTL sweepstake next season, and give himself Celtic for japes - it'll be like the Rugby League World Cup/Australia all over again.

The Swedish Ashley Barnes

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I reckon they will be around 1/33 to scrape past the finish line first next season, which obviously would be tasty odds

And I can't wait to see the joyous celebrations again, as they toast their title win after beating Ross County for the eleventh time that season.

What day is the open topped bus tour, do we know?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION] should do a MTL sweepstake next season, and give himself Celtic for japes - it'll be like the Rugby League World Cup/Australia all over again.

Or the Snooker one this year where he conveniently gave himself Ronnie O'Sull.....oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here