Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

why were there so many old biddies at the game last night...??

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Eh?

Jim in the West

NSC Patreon
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm glad the "old biddies" are back supporting The Albion - many of them didn't fancy the wet/wind/cold of Withdean, and I didn't blame them. Now they have a great view, it's not cold, and the seats are comfy. I'm looking forward to watching us at The Amex when I'm into my seventies (and longer, if poss).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How old do you have to be to be called an old biddy ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
thousands of 'em ffs ....ban the biddy......no wonder the crowd is so crap.:whistle:

As we have an adult and a child season tickets I would guess it was because it was a school night.

My son (10yo) came because it was such a big game (and given the state he was in when he got out of bed this morning, today's learning potential is zero!), but for any other midweek eve KO, I would bring my father in law, thus increasing the "Old Biddy" count!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I may be an old biddy but walking outside the stadium at the end I smashed a Derby County fan out of my pathway. Don't mess with us.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
Point of order.

Can an old lad be an old biddy? My understanding is that while both sexes can be twirlies the term biddy can only be applied to an old dear or a lady twirly.???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Point of order.

Can an old lad be an old biddy? My understanding is that while both sexes can be twirlies the term biddy can only be applied to an old dear or a lady twirly.???

Agreed

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I'm glad the "old biddies" are back supporting The Albion - many of them didn't fancy the wet/wind/cold of Withdean, and I didn't blame them. Now they have a great view, it's not cold, and the seats are comfy. I'm looking forward to watching us at The Amex when I'm into my seventies (and longer, if poss).

Thank-you young man.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Point of order.

noted and accepted ...the term" old biddy" , in this case was used to describe females of or rapidly approaching pensionable age...!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You could tell the old biddies last night who don't go to watch the current team on a regular basis. They were going completely head-mental at the lack of forward play, the lack of movement and the constant backing-off. In short, all the things the regulars have come to accept as normal.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
There were two old DEARS next to me and they told the two guys in front of them to sit down before they'd even located their seats properly.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here