Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are you watching the game Sunday....?

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
A nice easy question > if you are unlucky enough NOT to be able to go to the game, where will you be watching it? presumably behind the sofa for most of it should it remain close!
I'll be heading in to Brighton to watch it at the pub - I was hoping for some suggestions on where the best atmosphere will be :albion2:
Sorry if this has already been posted I had a quick look but didn't see anything

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I should imagine you'll get a good atmosphere in the King and Queen which is where I watched last year's playoff away leg and the place was absolutely rammed. Not the greatest pub in the world but it's massive and has screens everywhere so as long as you get there in time you'll be pretty much guaranteed a decent view.

I myself am toying with my regular pre match boozer the Welly. It's only small and the screens aren't very big either, but it's all very Albion.

If you're thinking more Westwards the Lagoon may be a good bet as they always draw good crowds for Albion games, even the hooky ones not on proper telly.

A few years back I think a lot of pubs would probably have been torn between keeping Premier League football on over televised Albion matches however these days we've become pretty box office in our own city, which is good to see. It's funny what a big flashy ground and a sniff of success does

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Away end at pride park you wont see much there Sunday lol

It's the same stadium, just a diferent name. People still call it Pride park. In fact the whole bloody area is known as the Pride Park Industrial Park.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Home probably, unless there is a gathering in Manchester boozer. I feel like I'd want to be with other fans for this.

Unless of course anyone has a spare ticket for the iPro/Pride park that is going begging at the last minute x

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here